6 Habits Of Highly Intelligent People

Have you ever thought about what are the prerequisities for an intelligent person?


I myself don’t believe that it can be only measured by hundreds of completed tests, for example, IQ tests, or mathematic problem solving. I think it is something bigger and deeper. Something more pshycological and spiritual.

Of course, I am not bragging that those kinda people are not intelligent, they are, I am just saying that intelligence can be found in many shapes and forms, not only exact sciences.
We all have an inner intelligence, inner voice that leads us throughout the life. That kind of Highest Intelligence is something that I admire in people who have master that.

Intelligence can be expressed by each of us, because each of us are unique view life. Everyone can bring something different and spectacular to the Worlds’ table.

I remember that in high-school I somehow managed to study bio chemistry, which had just nothing to do with my truest self and what I actually love. There were people who were super educated in chemistry, maths, physics.. and I was the one who was a dreamer, reader,writer… and can you say that I am not intelligent? Of course, I am, just in such a different shape.

In that time I felt miserable and such a failure, because I tremendiously didn’t fit in, but throughout the years I have managed to understand what is the real truth of Highly Intelligent people.

And today I want to share with you the knowledge I have gathered to make you feel good about yourself and remind that intelligence can be found in everyone!

6 Habits Of Highly Intelligent People

 They process their feelings

Being a master of your own feelings and emotions is such a thing to praise. It is something that comes within and with time. Those people who are captains of their emotion ship, they have a free and simple life.

Yes, we all are human, and yes – we came here knowing that emotions will be a normal human expierence, but I think that people who have mastered to manage their feelings, to work with them, to release emotions, to ease themselves througout any kinda situations – they are magnificent.

If you are one of them, you know that I look up to you!

They journal

Journaling is number one self development tool, because while doing that, you can see what’s your’s in this lifetime and what is not.

People who journal know themselves well, they know who they are. They manage to explore their own beings.

Also journalling has been known as an instrument to use when mind is overfilled with thoughts. Simply writing down things can keep things balanced and eased. Intelligent people know that and not only know, but do!
They stay creative

I have red tons of personal growth books and there are one common thing in all of them – it is that every person on this planet is a creator.

They create in their minds, they create in their realities. And that’s what every person should do. No matter which kinda creativity is it, as long as it is  soul soothing and self developing, you are doing the right thing.

Creativity is limitless. Remember that. Such as intelligence is limitless.

They are emphatetical

Empathy is their motive in life. To understand and to feel anothers’ feelings is so, so admirable. They aren’t judgemental, because they understand that every person’s life matters, every person has their own perspective and their own actions, and what intelligent people do is they understand.

It’s impossible to walk in other people shoes, so the main thing is to stand next to them.

I myself am a big empath in terms of animals and nature. I actually feel pain when I see that there is violance, slaughter houses, animals who are left on the streets.. I have even come to conclusion that when Nature feels pain, I can’t breathe as I usually do. When the Nature is angry, I feel that.

The biggest thing here is to do something to help. Any kinda help matters – for people, for animals, for Nature.

I think that intelligence here starts at the moment when you silence your ego here, when you silence the mind and listen what others has to say. And then take appropriate action.

They listen to their bodies

They understand that the body is the biggest gift they can have. They understand that they are not the body, they are a soul with a human form.

Listening  to what body has to say is way too important, yet most of us has forgot how that actually works. We knew that us kids  for example, ate when we were hungry and stopped when we were full.

To master that as a grown up living in a diet culture – it can be difficult, but it can be done. For yourself, not others.

Listening to body when it’s tired, even when you have tons of work left to do, listening to body when it screams to stop, when it tells you to move on, when it knows when it is time to leave… that is what intelligent people master in their every day lives.

They invite discomfort

Just because discomfort means growth.

Which pain is bigger – pain of growth or pain of staying in one place, with one mindset for the rest of your life?

I know we both know the answer.

For myself this year is so transformative and discomfortable, but it means that life is changing, life is unpredictable and yet so beautiful, and that is what I admit.

I hope that these habits will open your eyes and you will see how intelligent you actually are! We all are!

Grab an iced matcha latte and stay for a while! 🙂

No comments:

About

Powered by Blogger.